Delta Township Parks and Recreation – 517.323.8555
Rain-out/Cancellation Information – 517.323.8555 (Recordings are updated at 4:30 p.m. Please do not call the office for rainout information.)
Bat testing is required for all Delta Township Adult Softball Leagues
MASA website (state tournament information) – http://www.masasoftball.org
Online registration for player fees only – do not register your team online, it must be done is person. Please click here to register and pay your softball player fee.
Summer Adult Softball – Season Starts the week of April 29, 2019
- Monday Men’s Independent
- Monday Men’s Ambassador
- Tuesday Men’s Congressional
- Tuesday Men’s Municipal
- Thursday Men’s National
- Thursday Men’s Frontier
- Wednesday Coed Pacific
- Wednesday Coed Northern East
- Wednesday Coed Northern West
- Thursday Coed Hollywood East
- Thursday Coed Hollywood West
Fall Adult Softball – Season starts the week of August 27, 2019
- Registration form coming soon
- Early Registration Price: July 8 – July 12, 2019
- Regular Registration Price: July 15 – August 2, 2019
- Late Registration Price: August 5 – August 9, 2019
- Manager’s Meeting: Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.
- Code of Conduct
- 2019 Softball By-Laws
- Handling of Body Fluids
- Ball Diamond Reservation Policy
We are going strictly by ASA’s list of bats without any changes. Please use the link below to check on eligibility.
For more information on ASA Certified Equipment and the recertification process visit
Penalties for the use of an improper bat
Illegal Bats (baseball bat, little league bat, golf club, etc.)
Penalized per ASA Rule Book – batter is out.
Non Approved Bats (Any bat that does not meet ASA specifications or does not have an ASA approved stamp or is on the current Non-Approved bat list)
Batter is out and ejected per ASA Rule Book
Altered Bats (shaving, painting, rolling, etc.)
Batter is out and ejected for every offense. In addition:
First Offense: two game suspension
Second Offense: player is suspended for the remainder of the season
Third Offense: player is suspended 1 calendar year from the date of the offense.