39’ers (50+ Programs)
The Delta Township 39’ers program is an energetic and vibrant program that serves people ages 50 and over from Delta Township, Waverly School District, and surrounding areas. There is no fee to become a member, just come join us!
|Delta Township Enrichment Center : The office is located at 4538 Elizabeth Road. Office hours: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday Office phone: 517.484.5600 Activity cancellation or change phone number: 517.484.5600|
|Staff Tammy Opdyke, Senior Coordinator Nichole Combs, Secretary|
Click on this newsletter to learn about all of the winter programs and events! Winter 2019 Newsletter (pdf)
Reservations are required and must be called in by noon the day before you wish to attend. To make a reservation or request a menu, call the office at 517.484.5600. Individuals ages 60 and older can receive a free meal through Tri-County Office on Aging (donations accepted, suggested donation is $3) January Menu Monday/Wednesday/Friday at 12 p.m. $6 charge for ages 59 and under. Included with the luncheons are programs that include occasional speakers or musical entertainment and theme parties January Activity Calendar. A small activity fee is charged for bingo or other special programs
Call 517.484.5600 to be put on the mailing list or to obtain a flyer for any of the trips or click here for the current trips
Men’s and Women’s leagues are offered at Ledge Meadows Golf Course on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting on April 19 and April 21 from 7-9 a.m. The cost of the league is $25 plus green fees. Call 484-5600 for more information. (Golf Organizational Meeting: Tu. 3/29, 11-11:30am, Activity Room) Tuesday 4/19-9/20, Tee Time 7-9 a.m. Ledge Meadows Golf Course, $25 Thursday 4/21-9/22, Tee Time 7-8:30 a.m. Ledge Meadows Golf Course, $25
Cards & Games No registration, drop in only, and no partner needed.
- Bingo Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 1-3 p.m., $1 per person, 12 cards
- Bridge (Social/Contract) Monday, 1-4 p.m., $1.50 per person
- Cribbage Wednesday 1st and 3rd, 1-3 p.m., $1.50 per person,
- Euchre Monday & Thursday, 6-9 p.m., $1.50 per person, Room 300
- Mah Jong Friday 2nd & 4th, 12-3 p.m., $.50 per person, Room 300
- Pinochle Tuesday, 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., $1.50 per person, Room 300
- Scrabble Thursday, 1-3 p.m., $.50 per person, Room 300 Rm 300,
- Treadmill There is a treadmill available for use at the Enrichment Center, Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., free of charge.
- Library There is a small lending library available for use at the Enrichment Center, Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., free of charge.