Where Do My Tax Dollars Go?
Residents and business owners pay their property taxes to Delta Township, however, the Township only keeps approximately 19% of that amount. We collect and distribute taxes for Waverly, Grand Ledge, Lansing and Holt public schools, Eaton and Ingham Intermediate schools, Lansing Community College, Eaton County and the State of Michigan (SET-State Education Tax).
Citizens Guide To Delta Township’s Financial Health
The Guide to Delta Township’s Financial Health was designed and intended to provide Delta Township residents and citizens of the Greater Lansing Region with a quick and easy way to analyze the current financial health of Delta Township. In addition, it gives you a means to compare our local government data with similar data from other local governments as well as state government. As a resident and taxpayer of Delta, you deserve to know what your property tax dollars are being used for, and how much services provided are costing you on an annual basis.
You can view Delta Townships Financial Health at the Michigan Community Financial Dashboard. This dashboard is designed to provide you with easy-to-use, visual data regarding Delta Township, as well as other Michigan communities. Our local units of government is a critical component of our infrastructure and it is important for our citizens, businesses and officials to have access to information about our fiscal health.
The MI Community Financial Dashboard is provided by the Michigan Department of Treasury using data we submit via our Annual Local Unit Fiscal Report (F65). For more information about Delta Township’s fiscal health, please contact Jeff Anderson, 517-323-8510
Delta Township Budget Information
Delta Township is a diverse community preserved through a balance of consistent planning and well-maintained urban and rural neighborhoods. The Township Board and Administration will provide efficient and reliable service through the use of new technologies and sound fiscal management.
- FY 2019 Delta Township Budget – Full Document
- FY 2018 Delta Township Budget – Full Document
- FY 2017 Delta Township Budget – Full Document
- FY 2016 Delta Township Budget – Full Document
- FY 2015 Delta Township Budget – Full Document
- FY 2014 Delta Township Budget – Full Document
- FY 2013 Delta Township Budget – Full Document
- FY 2012 Delta Township Budget – Full Document
Audited Financial Statements
- 2017 Final Audited Financial Statements
- 2016 Final Audited Financial Statements
- 2015 Final Audited Financial Statements
- 2014 Final Audited Financial Statements
- 2013 Final Audited Financial Statements