The Delta Township Community Awards Committee is pleased to announce the 2019 class of Nominees for the Delta Township Community Awards Program. Get your tickets, show your Delta Pride, and come support this year’s class of nominees.
Community Awards Reception
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 5:30 p.m.
Crowne Plaza Lansing West
925 S Creyts Rd, Lansing, MI 48917
Citizen of the Year
- Daren S. Bebee
- John Boles
Business of the Year
- Case Credit Union
- Crowne Plaza Lansing West
- Providence Consulting
Community Organization of the Year
- Boy Scout Troop 111
- Canines for Change
- Lansing Model Railroad Club
- Lansing Seventh Day Adventist Community Services Center
Community Enhancement Awards
- Group 10 Management Company – 633 N. Canal Rd.
(Hilton Garden Inn, Outback Steak House, Starbucks, Super Cuts and SVS Vision)
- Percy Bean & Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen – 4324 W. Saginaw Hwy.
- Huran-Rosenbaum Partnership – 4421 W. Saginaw Hwy.
Young Person of the Year
- Zoe Barber – Waverly High School
- Lydia Castilhos – Grand LEdge High School
- Mark Craig – Waverly High School
- Shadrach “Shad” Cunningham – Waverly High School
- Jennifer Dake – Grand Ledge High School
- Alexandra Gleason – Waverly High School
- Lauren Hicks – Lansing Catholic High School
- Travis Hunt – Grand Ledge High School
- Emily Reeves – Grand Ledge High School
- Abbey Schaedig – Grand Ledge High School
- Conor Schlagel – Grand Ledge High School
- Vienne Sereseroz – Grand Ledge High School
- Emily Willson – Grand Ledge High School
- Angelina Yang – Grand Ledge High School
To view photos of our nominees click here.
While this event will honor a handful of exceptional nominees, it also celebrates the excellence of some of Delta’s finest citizens, businesses and organizations. They are truly the “Pride of Delta” and are all our honored guests.
This year we celebrate the 14th Anniversary of the Delta Township Community Awards. This program was established in 2004 when a committee was formed to develop a recognition program that celebrated those individuals, businesses, and organizations that make Delta Township a great place to live, work, and play. In 2006, the Township held its first awards ceremony. Since the program’s inception, the Township has recognized over 300 nominees and has presented seventy-four awards. Delta Township is proud to have such a wealth of community-minded businesses, organizations, and individuals; they are the heart and soul of our proud community and we thank them for choosing Delta Township as their home.