Tuesday, May 4, 2021 – Special Election
Voter Registration Deadline – Election Day - Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Ballots will be available after March 25, 2021
POLLING LOCATION CHANGE
- Precinct 9 will move from Calvary Church to Faith Bible Church 5211 W St. Joe Hwy, Lansing only for the May 4, 2021, Special Election
What is on the Ballot?
Waverly Community Schools Bonding Proposal & Holt Public Schools Bonding Proposal
Carefully Follow All Instructions to Ensure Your Vote is Counted
- Read all instructions prior to filling out any portion of your ballot
Making Mistakes and Fixing Your Ballot
- If you make stray marks or think you may have made a mistake on your ballot you can still vote.
- At your precinct on Election Day: Inform an Election Inspector and your ballot can be spoiled and replaced to re-vote.
- Absentee Ballot: Contact the Clerk’s Office at 323-8500 for instructions to obtain a new ballot.
If residents will be out of the community on Election Day or need any information regarding the upcoming election, contact the Township Clerk’s Office at 323-8500.
Additional Hours for In-Person Registration and Voting
The Delta Township Clerk’s Office will be open for extended hours on the following dates to process voter registration applications and absent voter applications for May 4, 2021, Special Election:
Saturday, May 1, 2020 – 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Do you have an idea, question or comment for the Township? Let us know!
Lansing MI 48917
Fax: (517) 323-8599
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.