39’ers & Aquatics Office: (Located inside Delta Enrichment Center)Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Delta Township Enrichment Center: Located at 4538 Elizabeth Road, Lansing, 48917
Waverly East Intermediate School Pool: Located at 3131 West Michigan Avenue, Lansing 48917
Office Phone: 517.484.5600 Aquatics Information Line: 517.484.9322
An adult, 18 years of age or over, must remain in attendance during swim lessons and open swims with no more than five youth swimmers under their supervision.
All patrons must observe the NO SHOES rule in the shower rooms and on the pool deck. Please shower before pool use to remove dirt, lotions, perfumes, hair products, etc. Infants must wear a swim diaper (not a regular diaper) in the pool. Please remember, no opposite sex children older than five years may be in the locker rooms.
Swim Apparel Suggestions
- Wear one-piece swim suit
- Have long hair pulled back
- Remove jewelry, especially dangling earrings
- Goggles are recommended (not provided)
- Use ear plugs when appropriate
Swim Lesson Registration
Class registration for swim lessons can be done in person at the Delta 39’ers & Aquatics Office or by calling 517.484.5600. Online registration is also available for swim lessons, please click on the Current lessons link above to register online. Payment must be received at the time of registration (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover). Refunds, after course start date, will be given on a pro-rata basis.How to purchase a punch card for the aerobic classes
You may purchase punch cards:
- At the Delta 39’ers & Aquatics Office, located inside the Delta Enrichment Center (4538 Elizabeth Road, Lansing 48917). Office hours are Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Cash, check, and Debit/Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) are accepted.
- On the pool deck with a check (made payable to: Delta Township).
- Over the phone at 517.484.5600. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted. Phone orders will be delivered to the pool twice a week.
Refunds will not be issued for new or partially used punch cards.Pool Rental
Great for birthday parties, scout troops, youth groups, scuba classes, and more! $90/hour, two hour minimum, includes one and a half hours of pool time (30 minutes locker room time), two guards for up to 50 people. A deposit of $50 is due at time of rental along with the application. Balance of rental fee is due in full 14 days prior to the event. Call the office at 517.484.5600 for more information.Pool Rental Agreement
Do you have an idea, question or comment for the Township? Let us know!
Lansing MI 48917
Fax: (517) 323-8599
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.