For a direct link to Utility Bill Payments by credit card click the button below:
If you need to contact our Accounting Department concerning you water & sewer bill please call 517-323-8510
Visa and MasterCard are accepted for water & sewer bill payments by calling the office or stopping in during regular business hours: Mon – Fri 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Payment drop boxes are located at the east entrance and north drive.
Current utility bill balances, related property information, and online payment ofyour utility bill are available online through our public records display located here:
Delta Township offers residents the ability to have their utility bills, as well as their tax bill, automatically debited from a specified checking or savings account.* +
*Unfortunately, we are unable to set-up automatic electronic payments from your credit card at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
+Electronic ACH for taxes must be submitted 10 days prior to the due date selected. A new one must be filled out each tax year.
Suspect your bill is too high?
How Our Water Drips Away
- The average person in the USA uses 110 gallons of water of water a day
- A dripping faucet wastes 25 to 30 gallons a day
- The average toilet flush uses 5 to 7 gallons
- A ten-minute shower uses 25 to 50 gallons – the average bath is 36 gallons
- Hand-washing dishes with the water running, 30 gallons
- An automatic dishwasher uses 15 gallons
- Washing a car with the hose running uses 180 gallons
- A washing machine at top water level uses 60 gallons
- Shaving with the tap running uses 20 gallons
- Brushing your teeth with the water running uses 2 gallons