Youth Tennis Lessons This instructional tennis program is designed to teach basic fundamental strokes, rules, etiquette, scoring, and playing points in a group environment. Tennis balls will be furnished, but participants will need to supply a racquet.
2019 Youth Tennis Lessons
- 5-15 as of the first day of class
- Session 1 – Tuesdays/Thursdays, June 11-June 27, 2018
- Session 2 – Tuesdays/Thursdays, July 23-August 8, 2018
- Ages 5-7 – 9-9:55 a.m.
- Ages 8-11 – 10-10:55 a.m.
- Ages 12-15 – 11-11:55 a.m
- $40 Residents/$45 Non-Residents
- Sharp Park Tennis Courts
Instructors are provided by Court One Athletic Clubs
Online registration coming soon. You may also register by calling 323-8555 or in person at the Parks and Recreation Office (7710 West Saginaw Highway). Payment is due at time of registration.