There will be two leagues; a 4 year old league and a 5/6 year old league. The first two weeks will be practices and the last four weeks will be games. You will choose either the Monday/Wednesday League or the Tuesday/Thursday League.
- 2017 Registration Form or register online by clicking here
- Deadline to register: EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, MAY 5, 2017
- Mondays/Wednesdays (starting June 5) or Tuesdays/Thursdays (starting June 6), one-hour time blocks running between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Ages 4-6 as of June 5, 2017
- $40 Residents/$45 Non-Residents ($10 late fee after April 28 if space permits) – No refunds after June 5, 2017
- $15 for youth shirt if needed (a shirt is required for the program, but children may already have them from a previous sport)
- T-Ball Rules
- Locations: Colt, Delta Mills, or Grand Woods Park
T-Ball Coaches Meeting
Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 6:30 p.m.
Delta Township Administration Building Room A
Practice and Game Times
Practices and games will last approximately one hour. Participants will receive a call from their coach letting them know when to show up for the first practice, where they will receive a shirt if one was ordered and a season schedule. Both practice and game times are scheduled by Delta Township. Cancellations due to weather are determined by the office (if the weather later turns bad at the field the coaches will decide) and information will be placed on the recording by 4:30 p.m. at 323-8555. Practices are not made up, but up to two cancelled games will be rescheduled.
Children are separated by age and teams are formed by school when possible. Siblings will automatically be placed together if they are in the same age group. No guarantees on team assignments are made. Registrations that are accepted after the deadline will be subject to a $10 late fee. After the deadline parents may call to find out if registrations are still being accepted in a particular age group. Late registrations will be placed on the team with the lowest number of players in order to fill that team’s roster. If an age group is full, a waiting list may be kept in case someone drops out.
Coach Background Checks
Coaches Background Check and training are required for coaches