When possible groups are formed with 6-8 year olds and 9-11 year olds playing together. The first two weeks of the program will be practices, which will include basic skills such as hitting, throwing, catching, and base running, and the last four weeks will be games. Pitching is done by the coaches.
- 6-8 Girls Softball Schedule
- 9-11 Girls Softball Schedule
- 2018 T-Ball, Softball, Baseball Registration Form or register online by clicking here
- Deadline to register: May 11, 2018
- Mondays/Wednesdays, starting on June 11, one-hour time blocks running between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Ages 6-9 as of June 11, 2018
- $40 Residents/$45 Non-Residents ($10 late fee after April 28 if space permits) – No refunds after June 11, 2018
- $15 for youth shirt if needed (a shirt is required for the program, but children may already have them from a previous sport)
- Location: Our Savior Lutheran
- Girls Softball Rules
Softball Coaches Meeting
Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 6:30 p.m.
Delta Township Administration Building Room A
Practice and Game Times
Practices and games will last approximately one hour. Participants will receive a call from their coach letting them know when to show up for the first practice, where they will receive a shirt if one was ordered and a season schedule. Both practice and game times are scheduled by Delta Township. Cancellations due to weather are determined by the office (if the weather later turns bad at the field the coaches will decide) and information will be placed on the recording by 4:30 p.m. at 323-8555. Practices are not made up, but up to two cancelled games will be rescheduled.
Children are separated by age and teams are formed by school when possible. Siblings will automatically be placed together if they are in the same age group. No guarantees on team assignments are made. Registrations that are accepted after the deadline will be subject to a $10 late fee. After the deadline parents may call to find out if registrations are still being accepted in a particular age group. Late registrations will be placed on the team with the lowest number of players in order to fill that team’s roster. If an age group is full, a waiting list may be kept in case someone drops out.
Coach Background Checks
Coaches Background Check and training are required for coaches.