The Delta economic development office is proud to serve as the first point of contact to identify services and resources to assist in growing your business.
We have a comprehensive listing of commercial and industrial business in the Township, which is updated on a regular basis. Can we help you find a customer or supplier?
We offer local abatements on eligible (industrial) investment.
We make referrals for services, including:
- Workforce development
- Market research to help you grow your business
We also serve as your contact for various state level services, including:
- Business incentives
- Recruitment and screening of employees
- Government contracting
- Ombudsman services
Delta Township is proud to partner with:
- MEDC (Michigan Economic Development Corporation) www.michiganadvantage.org
- LEAP (Lansing Economic Area Partnership) www.purelansing.com
- SBDC (Small Business Development Center) http://www.sbdcmichigan.org/contact-us/regional-host-list/
- Michigan Works! http://camw.org/
- PTAC (Procurement Technical Assistance Center) www.ptacsofmichigan.org
- MMTC (Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center) www.mmtc.org
- LCC (Lansing Community College) www.lcc.edu
- Local financial institutions
Our Economic Development Office is located at:
7710 West Saginaw Hwy.
Lansing, MI 48917
In the Planning Division.
Economic Development Coordinator – Ed Reed
Phone Number: 517.323.8560
Fax Number: 517.323.8599