What is happening?
Granger and Delta Township have entered an agreement that will provide recycling at no additional cost to Granger trash customers living in Delta Township.
Who is eligible?
Granger single-subscription trash customers living in Delta Township
Who is not eligible?
- Those living outside of Delta Township
- Bag tag customers
- Contract customers (homeowners’ associations, condo associations, etc.)
- Apartment residents
When does it start?
Do you get a cart?
- All customers who sign up for this service will get a Curby Recycler.
- Curby Recyclers have a capacity of 96 gallons (same as a large trash cart). Dimensions are 45.13” tall, 28.5” wide, 33.73” deep.
- Curby Recyclers will be delivered in April and May.
How do you sign up?
Visit our website at
(Email address is required to sign up online.)
Web sign up is preferred, but they may also sign up over the phone.
Customers should sign up by March 27 to begin service in June.
Do existing Granger recycling customers need to sign up?
No. They will just see the recycling fee dropped from their bill beginning in June.
What is the schedule for no additional fee recycling?
Recycling will be collected every other week.
Once routes have been determined and before their service begins, those who sign up will receive information, including a recycling calendar (emailed to those with email, otherwise sent in the mail).