ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
WILLOW HIGHWAY SIDEWALK EXTENSION
DELTA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
7710 WEST SAGINAW HIGHWAY
LANSING, MICHIGAN 48917
- Sealed Bids for the construction of the Willow Highway Sidewalk Extension will be received, by the Township Clerk, at the Delta Charter Township Administration Building, 7710 West Saginaw Highway, Lansing, Michigan 48917, until 11:00 a.m., local time, on June 1, 2017, at which time the Bids received will be publicly opened and read.
- The principal items of work consist of the following:a. Construction of approximately 2,800 feet of 5-foot wide concrete sidewalk on Willow Highway between Elmwood and Grand Woods Park.
- The Delta Charter Township Willow Highway Sidewalk Extension project may be performed concurrently with the Eaton County Road Commission MDOT Local Agency Project – Willow Highway – Elmwood Road to Waverly Road project.
- A pre-bid conference will be held at 1:30 p.m. local time on May 25, 2017 at the Delta Township Administration Building, Second Floor, Room B, 7710 West Saginaw, Lansing, Michigan Attendance at the pre-bid conference is recommended but not required for prospective bidders.
- The Issuing Office for the Bidding Documents is:
Delta Township Engineering Department
7710 West Saginaw Hwy
Lansing, Michigan 48917
Prospective Bidders may examine the Bidding Documents at the Issuing Office on Mondays through Fridays between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- An electronic copy of the Bidding Documents can be downloaded from Delta Township’s website. Contact Jennifer Bernardin, Engineering Department Assistant, either by email at email@example.com or by phone at (517) 323-8540 for instructions to obtain Bidding Documents, note you will be added to the Planholders list at that time.
Any addenda issued will be posted to Delta Township’s website and emailed to all Planholders.
- Prospective Bidders are responsible for printing Bidding Documents from available electronic files.
- Bids will be received for a single prime Contract. Bids shall be on a unit price basis as indicated in the Bid Form.
- Bid security shall be furnished in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
- Compliance with the federal Davis-Bacon Act is not required for this project.
- Delta Township reserves the right to cancel this bid or change the date and time for submitting bids by announcing same at any time before the established date and time for the bid opening. Delta Township reserves the right to reject any or all bids, waive any informality in the bids or the bidding process, or to accept the bid that, in the opinion of the Township, will best serve the interest of the Township.
For further information contact:
Ernest A. West, P.E., Township Engineer
Delta Charter Township
7710 W. Saginaw Hwy.
Lansing, MI 48917