ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
SAGINAW HIGHWAY (M-43) WATER MAIN CROSSINGS
DELTA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
7710 WEST SAGINAW HIGHWAY
LANSING, MICHIGAN 48917
- Sealed Bids for the construction of the SAGINAW HIGHWAY (M-43) WATER MAIN CROSSINGS will be received, by the Township Clerk, at the Delta Charter Township Administration Building, 7710 West Saginaw Highway, Lansing, Michigan 48917, until 1:30 p.m., local time, on December 13, 2018, at which time the Bids received will be publicly opened and read.
- The principal items of work consist of the following:
- Installation of approximately 268 feet of 8 inch HDPE water main via horizontal directional drilling across Saginaw Highway (M-43) at Dibble Avenue site and related site work and restoration.
- Installation of approximately 106 feet of 12 inch HDPE water main via horizontal directional drilling across Saginaw Highway (M-43) at Elmwood Road site and related site work and restoration.
- The Issuing Office for the Bidding Documents is:
Delta Township Engineering Department
7710 West Saginaw Hwy
Lansing, Michigan 48917
Prospective Bidders may examine the Bidding Documents at the Issuing Office on Mondays through Fridays between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Plans and specifications may be obtained electronically via DropBox. Contact Jennifer Bernardin (email@example.com) by email to obtain the DropBox link, please note that you will be added to the plan holder’s list at that time. No partial sets or hard copy distribution will be made, prospective bidders are responsible for printing bidding documents if hard copies are desired.
- Addenda may be issued during the bid period. Bidders are responsible for monitoring the DropBox and including all addendum-related items and associated costs into the Bid.
- Bids will be received for a single prime Contract. Bids shall be on a unit price basis as indicated in the Bid Form.
- Bid security shall be furnished in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
- Compliance with the federal Davis-Bacon Act is not required for this project.
- Delta Township reserves the right to cancel this bid or change the date and time for submitting bids by announcing same at any time before the established date and time for the bid opening. Delta Township reserves the right to reject any or all bids, waive any informality in the bids or the bidding process, or to accept the bid that, in the opinion of the Township, will best serve the interest of the Township.
For further information contact:
Ernest A. West, P.E., Township Engineer
Delta Charter Township
7710 W. Saginaw Hwy.
Lansing, MI 48917